Given his appearance on last week's review, we chose Busta Rhymes - The Coming. Welcome to The "Classic" Quest podcast episode 41. HSR, Chris Chrome and your Lady Friend Bonnie are back and pleased to engage on the Busta Bus adventure.
General chit chat about Busta Rhymes 01:46
The Coming - Intro/A Black Child Was Born/The 8th Wonder/Keep Falling (Ft. Flipmode Squad) 08:40
Do My Thing 15:04
Everything Remains Raw 20:32
Abandon Ship (Ft. Rampage the Last Boy Scout) 25:59
Whoo Hah!! Got You All in Check 31:21
It's A Party (Ft. Zhane) 37:13
Hot Fudge 40:53
Ill Vibe (Ft. Q-Tip) 45:24
Flipmode Squad Meets Def Squad (Ft. Jamal, Redman, Keith Murrey, Rampage the Last Boy Scout, Lord Have Mercy) 50:15
Still Shining 57:46
Keep It Moving (Ft. Rampage the Last Boy Scout, DINCO, Milo, Charlie Brown) 01:00:24
The Finish Line 01:04:06
End of the World - Album review grade reveal 01:07:31
Check out Busta Rhymes - The Coming on Spotify and do your own review:
Download the new HSR album Is This Hip-Hop? now!
Comment below and feel free to keep in touch:
Your Lady Friend Bonnie:
Grind to 1000 Subscribers tentative contest rules:
- When we hit 1000 subscribers we will hold a random draw. First place wins 100$ Amazon gift card. Second place wins a 50$ Amazon gift card. Third place wins 25$ Amazon gift card.
- First, you need to subscribe to the channel.
- For every video you like and comment on you will receive an entry into the draw. Entries are limited to one per video.
- The comments must be related to either the album or the review, and negative feedback is totally ok by us.
- Once we hit 1000 subscribers, we'll make a video announcing the winner. We'll share a screenshot of the lucky comments that were selected. You'll reach out to us with the email address associated with your Amazon account, and we'll send the gift on over.
- Anyone who has already commented/liked on a video is automatically entered into the draw.
- Then contest ends when we give out the prizes not when we actually hit 1000 subscribers.
- It may take a couple of days to give the prizes out once we hit 1000 subscribers.
- All terms are subject to change upon further development of the contest.